ENTRY ABOUT SOSMED RULES LINKIES TUTOBIES +FOLLOW DBOARD

Chapter 171.JB trip & Rooftop Prince
Friday 22 March 2013 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary

I went with my dad ,my mum and my dad's friend Uncle Jimmy to Johore Bahru in his car again as my parents has always wanted to buy iron board and My dad called his friend.Well,there was along traffic jam at Woodlands checkpoint due to school holidays.It took us an hour to clear the checkpoint  and we were thinking what to have for lunch and my dad friend suggested to go to Taman Bukit Indah  for another mall of JUSCO shopping area since it was my first time.So my dad agreed and so we headed there and my dad recommended a nice places for tau sa piah  near JUSCO  and it is called Ming Ang confectionery place where they sell Kaya stuffs and tau sa piah.We bought 4 boxes and 2 bottles of kaya. We headed to Jusco  at Bukit Indah and we had Nando and we started shopping and doing our groceries.  We went to Secret recipe to have Green tea Cheese cake ,tiramisu , white chocolate macadamia nuts cake and continue shopping for our iron board.But we couldn't find the iron board that we wanted .

Nandos Chicken

We then later headed towards Giant  and we started searching for it and we could not find it too before heading to Sutera Mall the last shopping trip for the day and we did not find it still but we shop till we were hungry and we headed  to have a meal at Restaurant Ke Ren Lai  and ate Mao Po tofu rice.It was nice.



We went to the petrol Kiosk and Bought Magnum Icecream .It was so nice . Had a wonderful trip and arrive back to Singapore at 11pm .Going to catch my Rooftop Prince later when I reach home . I love the webtoons.